#134006 The submenus of the vertical menu are not displayed correctly.

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme The submenus of the vertical menu are not displayed correctly.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Thank you very much for your support.

I can’t get the submenus in the vertical menu to show up.

Even if I could get the sub-menus to display correctly, I could only get the links and forms in the content to stop working.

Please let me know how to fix the problem.

The width of the menu is specified by “width: 13% !important;” on line 70 in “Additional CSS” under “Customize.

That’s all.
    Thank you very much for your help.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Kenji,

Actually, Elementor and an upper level, Jupiter X will add overflow:hidden CSS rule to the row containers and the sections. It mens that the submenus won’t work like this. In order to make it work, you need to specify the row container of the menu to have overflow:visible statement.

.elementor-89 .elementor-element.elementor-element-a731c38, body .elementor-inner {
        overflow: visible !important;
    }

Apparently, you have set the section container to have overflow:hidden value in the section settings of Elementor. You need to unset that and make sure to remove overflow hidden from it. Unfortunately, the login page was not correct and I couldn’t login to your website to fix it myself. You need to first remove overflow:hidden from the section container of the menu and then use above CSS in Customize -> Additional CSS to fix this.

Bests

kenji nakamura

Thanks for the response!
    Excellent! I did the fix you suggested and the problem went away!
    Thanks again for your help.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Glad to hear that ūüôā

We would greatly appreciate it if you could please share your experience in using our product and the support you’ve received. You can quickly do so by going to the “Downloads” tab in Themeforest. Thank you on behalf of the whole Artbees Team!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login