#126964 The theme installation stops at Importing content… Custom tables are imported.

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme The theme installation stops at Importing content… Custom tables are imported.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have read the previous topics, but it did not help to solve my problem.

When installing the template “Car rental” and “automobile”, the installation process stops at the stage: ” Importing content… Custom tables are imported. “.

In wp-config.php I set the memory limit to 256MB, did not help.

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Try to uninstall Elementor plugin and then import the template again.

If the issue still persists, please provide FTP and WP Dashboard credentials in the private reply.

Regards.

Private
    daniolodaq-f06002bd
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private
    Private
    daniolodaq-f06002bd

Thank you, but FTP credentials are still incorrect https://prnt.sc/1eqr2gl .

Have you checked them yourself?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards.

Private
    daniolodaq-f06002bd
    Private
    daniolodaq-f06002bd
    Private
    daniolodaq-f06002bd

Thank you for your reply, I will contact the supplier on Monday, next week and provide them with this information.
    Have a great weekend, thank you for your help.

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

You’re welcome.

Let us know the result.

Regards.

Private
    daniolodaq-f06002bd
    daniolodaq-f06002bd

Hello

The problem continues to occur. In the client panel of my host I have the firewall disabled, on the same server I have Joomla installed in another directory with DMCfirewall – I disabled the options I could and the problem still appears. This time I attach a screen shot of explorer from ms. I’m running out of ideas… Can you help me?

I went back to the settings earlier in DMCFirewall.

Your support could not login to my FTP because login from outside my country was blocked – is this access still needed?

Hello,

Yes, please provide FTP access.

Can whitelist the countries? Our support agents are from Ukraine, India, Turkey, Georgia.

Thank you.

Regards.

Private
    daniolodaq-f06002bd

Hello,

I was investigating your issue for a long time and after all, I realized it’s a server-side issue related to your web host. Apparently, some MIME types are converting to text/html, no matter what I do or what configuration I set in your website files. This is locked for me as it’s a web host configuration. I’m not sure what type of MIME type configuration you have on the server, but I recommend you to contact your web host support and ask to check this MIME type:

Content-Type: text/event-stream

Whenever this MIME type returns tex/html with code 200, it means that the process is blocked. However, it has no reason to be blocked so that’s why I assume it’s a MIME type configuration issue on your web host. Please kindly contact your web host support and share the details above with them and ask to reconfigure or reset the MIME types for you.

This is the browser console error that shows it’s a MIME type configuration error:

EventSource's response has a MIME type ("text/html") that is not "text/event-stream". Aborting the connection.

https://prnt.sc/1hi97vd

This should resolve the issue.

Best regards.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login