#137943 The UNFOLD module is not showing button on Mobile

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme The UNFOLD module is not showing button on Mobile

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’m using the UNFOLD module on a website however when I preview the page the UNFOLD button disappears. I have attached 2 screenshots that show what I see in the back-end and what I see in the front-end.

I also have another issue, the module IMAGES LAYOUT is not showing any of the pictures inside of it only shows the loading icon, I’ve made sure that I increased memory and cleared cache but the problem still exists. I have attached screenshots to show this. An example would be on the homepage dev-khayeriflooring.tetrixdigital.com

Please help if you can.

Sam

JUST AN UPDATE: I’ve noticed that when I’m trying to enter the SHOP page through the following link, it goes directly to the HOMEPAGE.

dev-khayeriflooring.tetrixdigital.com/?jet-woo-builder=flooring-guide-main

This is another problem that I’m also experiencing.

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

Looks like the Plugin Element Pack Lite – Addons for Elementor was causing this issue because when I disabled it the sections showed correctly here https://take.ms/QJTVw

Could you please check now and let us know?

Regards

Sam

Hi, thank you for your reply. By disabling Plugin Element Pack Lite the homepage issue has been resolved however the other issues mentioned in the initial post are still having problems.

The biggest problem currently is that whenever I try to visit the SHOP link I keep getting redirected to the homepage:

dev-khayeriflooring.tetrixdigital.com/?jet-woo-builder=flooring-guide-main

Your help is much appreciated, thank you.

Private
    Nodari Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Sam

Thank you, I see now, this is great to know.

Also, could you help me resolve the other issues on the list? They are:

• UNFOLD module not showing up on front-end when viewing Single Products on mobile mode
    • The IMAGES LAYOUT module is also showing the loading icon (just like the homepage from before) on Single Product template when viewed on Mobile

Your kind help is much appreciated!

Nodari Support Team

Sure I will check it, šŸ™‚

Please add this css code in the Appearance > Customize > Additionall css, it will fix image layout issue:

.jet-images-layout__image-loader {
    display: none;
    }
    .jet-images-layout__link {
        opacity: 1;
    }

Unfold, Sam, sorry, I was not able to find this element on the homepage, plus, you are editing it right now and I cant edit it, can you please share a direct link?

Regards

Sam

Thank you Nodari, that has resolved the issue.

Could you also see what is the issue with the UNFOLD module as well on the website? more specifically on the Single Product page mobile view.

You can view this element on the following pages:

• WooBuilder: Single Product page (mobile view)
    • Woobuilder: The filtering for the Shop Page (mobile view)

Thank you so much!

Private
    Nodari Support Team
    Sam

Thank you Nodari for your kind help, I have added the code and the button is now visible however it’s not functional. I tested it on different areas that it was used however in all cases there was no function. Could you kindly see what is causing that?

I’ll definitely make sure to include a direct link for next time šŸ™‚

Private
    Nodari Support Team
    Sam

Thank you Nodari for your wonderful help and really appreciate the support you and the team always give me. Cheers brother.

Issue has been resolved šŸ™‚

Nodari Support Team

You’re welcome Sam, thanks for kind words šŸ™‚

Regards

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login