#78937 The webshop doesn’t work with new WordPress

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme The webshop doesn’t work with new WordPress

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hi!

I use Jupiter 6.7.0 and WordPress 5.5 (the newest one) and the webshop doesn’t work for a couple of days ago.

Please help me,

Thank you!

Amir Rather Support Team

Unfortunately, the WP Login details you have provided don’t seem to work.

https://prnt.sc/u7wlfv

Please kindly recheck them and provide working details.

Waiting for your reply šŸ™‚

Attila K.

Hi, no, it is working (I checked), but there is a captcha, please fill it too… Thank You!

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Sorry for a delay.

The problem is related to the child theme.

When the parent theme is activated, the products page works fine.

Have you modified any Woocommerce templates in the child theme?

Please check them.

I recommend you to copy the updated files from the 6.7.0 parent theme and make your changes again, remove the old files from the child theme.

Let us know the result.

Thank you.

Regards.

Attila K.

Hi! Thank You. Unfortunatelly I can’t do what You said, so I activated the Jupiter instead of the child. It can be a good solution?

Nodari Support Team

Hi Attila

” I activated the Jupiter instead of the child. It can be a good solution?” – well it depends on the modification and changes you made in your child theme, for sure you will not break anything but make sure the functionality of your shop is working normally
    Usually, child themes are used when you have changed the functionality of the theme, if you are not doing this then it doesnot make any sense to use a child theme

Best regards

Attila K.

Hi, okay, thank you.

“I recommend you to copy the updated files from the 6.7.0 parent theme and make your changes again, remove the old files from the child theme.”

Is there any information about it in somewhere how can I do this?

Hello,

Do you remember what changes you made in the child theme?

Did you edit some Woocommerce templates?

What changes did you make in the files?

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Attila K.

I just refreshed the WordPress, Jupiter and WooCommerce, that’s all and after that it is collapsed the webshop for about one week. I couldn’t writte You, because your forum didn’t work and there was a problem with Jupiter:
    <div>WordPress 5.5 update</div>
    <div>

Due to the recent WordPress update (5.5) there are some incompatibility issues reported with Jupiter, Jupiter X and The Ken themes. Our developers are currently trying to provide a hot fix for it. Until the prior notice, pleaseĀ do notĀ upgrade to WordPress 5.5. In case of updating the WP and facing issues, kindly download and installĀ this plugin, then activate jQuery Migrate option.Ā https://prnt.sc/tzpxe9<wbr />Ā Thanks for being patient.Ā 

</div>

Private
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Attila K.

Hi! It is working, I checked in via WinScp: port 21, FTP

Private
    Attila K.
    Private
    Attila K.

Hello, thanks for Your job!

Nodari Support Team

Hello Attila

Thank you for being our customer, we would greatly appreciate it if you could please share your experience in using our product and the Support you’ve received. You can quickly do so by going to the “Downloads” tab in Themeforest. Thank you on behalf of the whole Artbees Team!

Attila K.

Hi Tatyana, the website was hacked. If I use an old one backup and besides reload the whole Jupiter and Child thema which I use it now, it can help me?

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

so sorry about that,
    If I use an old one backup and besides reload the whole Jupiter and Child thema which I use it now” – yes, sure, it should help, but make sure there is no any malicious code in your child theme as well, just in case run Wordfence to scan the files in your child theme,

Attila K.

Hi, okay, thank you!

Nodari Support Team

Thank you too, if you still have any questions we are always here šŸ™‚

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login