#78186 The whole ticket support history has disappeared

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme The whole ticket support history has disappeared

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

The whole ticket Jupiter support history has disappeared, where I can find many solutions to problems and I would like to have access as always.

In the top menu there is no link (as indicated in the help I have seen) and only the latest tickets appear, but all the history of years not …

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

Sorry about that, I never heard something similar, it was not reported yet, can you please share a screenshot of the issue?

Thanks

VGU

Only the last 4 or 5 topics are shown, but all the tickets have disappeared (30 or more) and if I click on the last one which is a ticket id#79812, it tells me that it does not exist.

It is as if all the data of my account had been erased, that already happened years ago and they sent me a zip, quite uncomfortable with all the answered tickes

But it doesn’t seem to be a solution, my entire panel of questions and answers has disappeared

Nodari Support Team

Hi VGU

Are you sure you are on the correct account? this is what I have: https://prnt.sc/umae5c and as we can see you don’t have more tickets than this in your account, most probably you have a second account with the different amount of tickets

Waiting for your reply

VGU

Yes only this account.. and I have mails with notifications of tickets answered

Private
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login