#75261 Theme images are missing after troubleshooting Elementor

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Theme images are missing after troubleshooting Elementor

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m currently using the Jupiter X theme and had a page load error when trying to edit pages in Elementor. I turned off plugins in order to troubleshoot the issue. I was able to fix the error but now I’m missing image elements in my theme. I’m not sure what happened or how to fix it without having to physically go into each page and add the images back and make whatever customizations in order to get it back to the way it used to look. This is cumbersome as I shouldn’t have to do that. Can someone help me with this?

Amir Rather Support Team

Could you please send over your site URL and administrative WordPress access(in a private reply) so we can check what might be going on in the backend? We’ll need permission to debug this.

Private
    petercheng420420-eabfef9e
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Hey there

Checking your pages now and I can clearly see all the images, is this problem resolved or is anything changed since the last question? how and where exactly I can see your problem?

Thank you for your patience

Private
    Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello there,

I checked your site and yes, the images are missing completely from the page builder of the home page. As such I have no idea why something like that can happen.

The only thing that you can do right now is to re-add those images. Or you can restore a backup in case, you have any.

Unfortunately, I cannot think of any other solution right now.

Regards.

What happened was we were having Page Load Errors with Elementor so we turned off plugins to troubleshoot the issue. When we turned the plugins back on, the images were missing.
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>The issue is we don’t know which blocks were used for the images in the original template. So I was hoping your developers could add them back in to ensure the template looks the way it was originally.</p>
    We would restore backups but we’re actually having issues with the backup plugin as well.

Please let me know if you’re able to assist with this further.

Thanks.

Hello there,

This is very strange that deactivating the plugins could do something like that.

Okay, here is what I can do for you. I can override the whole home page with the original Candle Shop template home page content. You will then have to re-configure the home page only from the start.

Would that be okay with you?

Regards.

As long as only the homepage is affected than that is fine. Will this also fix the missing logo image in the header?

Thanks,

Hello there,

I have added a new page on your site https://mmjbakesale.com/home-new/ which is the original template home page.

You can either copy paste the elements to the current homepage or you can set this new home page as your current home page and then make the required changes to the content.

Regards.

Hi,

Thanks for the additional page, however this solution did not fix the missing brand logo in the header and sticky header. Can you reset the header element to the theme header and I will make the required changes to it.

Thanks,

The header is also completely missing in mobile view as well. I’ve included a screenshot.

Hi,

Our developer discovered that the broken header issue of the missing logo and mobile view occurred when we deactivated the Raven plugin during when we were troubleshooting Elementor. He does not have much experience with either Elementor or Raven so he can not troubleshoot the issue any further. Your assistance is appreciated.

Thanks,

Hello there,

I tried to access the site again but unfortunately, the details that you shared earlier are not working now.

Could you please share the working credentials so that I can see what’s wrong with the header?

Regards.

Private
    Private

Hello there,

The Header consists of widgets that are available in the Raven plugin which means if you keep the Raven plugin inactive, the widgets in the header won’t show up.

That said, I have now reset your header to the original template header. You can now make changes to it.

Do you want me to reset the Sticky header too?

Regards.

Private

Here is the screenshot of the missing header for this broken theme.

Nevermind, we fixed it ourselves.

We have discovered another issue with the theme. The original default theme cart pop out has changed and we require it to be changed back to the original. I will attach screenshots of what it looks like now and what is supposed to look like.

This is what it is supposed to look like.

This is what it looks like now, after the theme broke.

This is the final piece of the broken theme that we require to be reset back to default. If you can please change this back to the way it’s supposed to be so that we can launch our website, that would be the best thing to happen since I installed this theme.

The header for mobile and tablet view is broken again. The only changes I made was adding a banner at the top of the header. If your team cannot fix this then I will have to submit a refund for the theme and look into installing a better theme.

Hello there,

The site should definitely not break because of any change you make. I think probably something else is breaking the site rather than the theme.

To debug this, I tried to access the admin panel but unfortunately, you have again changed the details and I cannot access the site’s admin panel.

Regards.

Private

Hello there,

I understand and sorry for the late reply.

This is a very strange issue and I have been debugging this for hours now without any luck.

While debugging this issue, I found out that “MBString” which is a required extension by the theme is not enabled on your server and I suspect this may be the reason of the issue.

Could you please contact your service provider and ask them to enable the “MBString” extension for PHP on the server. You can check it’s status on Jupiter X -> Control Panel -> System Status page.

Let me know once it’s enabled and I will debug this further.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards.

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Sorry for a delay.

I found that the section with menu and logo is hidden for mobile and tablet https://take.ms/02GeT .

Edit the responsive settings in the Elementor editor in your header template and disable those option to show the logo and menu on mobile, or you can create another section and show in on mobile only:

As for the Shopping Cart content, I see the styles are loading from Elementor https://take.ms/hnoPT . I disabled the Mini Cart template in Elementor > Settings > Integrations > Woocommerce (as it was enabled) https://take.ms/yZgOx , but the Elementor classes are still applied.

Please ask your hosting provider support to enable OPcache on the server and clear the server cache.

If the problem still persists after that, please provide FTP credentials in the private reply and also the access to the PHPMyAdmin panel to check the database.

Thank you.

Regards.

Hi,

So we’ve done everything that you outlined. The shopping cart is loading the theme now which is great, but the header styles is still not as the same as the theme. Can you guys reset the theme header template as you did before?

Thanks,

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

I created another section in the header template and made it visible for table and phone https://take.ms/MP8J8 , added the logo and navigation menu elements. Now the header is shown like this on mobile https://take.ms/thVN2 .

You can style the logo and menu in this section as you need, just edit the settings.

Thank you.

Regards.

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login