#137978 There are too many review stars in my review tab, How can I fix it

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme There are too many review stars in my review tab, How can I fix it

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

There are too many review stars in my review tab, How can I fix it

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

As the first troubleshooting step, please kindly deactivate your third-party plugins one by one and see if that issue is related to any of the third-party plugins. In case the issue persists, please share your WP admin credentials in the next PRIVATE reply so we investigate what is wrong. Thanks.

Bests

Private
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private
    admin-f9dab26b
    Private
    Nodari Support Team
    admin-f9dab26b

That is because I use theme builder provide by elementor pro, BTW, I prefer to refund my Jupiter X, could you provide your refund link?

Nodari Support Team

That is so sad to hear, If there is anything else I will be happy to assist.
    Here we have refund process documentation, take a look: https://themes.artbees.net/docs/getting-refund/

Regards

admin-f9dab26b

I already submit refund request to theme forest, but you know what, never mind, just ignore it, I decide to give last one change to my Jupiter X theme. How do cancel refund request ?

Nodari Support Team

That’s so cool to hear, thanks ūüėä

Ok, I will ask my teammate to reject your refund request if it was not accepted yet, if it’s already accepted then you need to contact Envato support to cancel the process.

Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login