#134807 Token instagram not working any more

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Token instagram not working any more

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi I have adeed the token number and it worked perfect. One day it did not work any more and it says that its missing…any idea?

thanks

Nodari Support Team

Hi Alejandra

You need to update WordPress, plugins, and theme to the latest version before debugging this problem, there is a chance that this problem is caused by outdated software you are using, please do update them and try again

Regards

Alejandra Hoffman

Hi I did it an still does not work

thanks,

Alejandra Hoffman

Hi We updated the plugins etc and it does not work anymore. Could you take a look please? It was working when i added a month ago,.  thanks

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Alejandra,

Currently, your website is still using an old version of WordPress. I recommend you update it. Also, the website is serving through HTTP.

Because of these two issues, I can not edit any pages via Elementor. Can you please update the WP and change the URL of the website to HTTPS and fix the SSL issues and then let me investigate the problem? It may require deactivating third party plugins and because of that, it would be great if you share your cPanel credentials in the next private reply. We can also update everything if you allow us to do so. (Please take a backup of your website before everything).

Best

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login