#131025 Tool tip box size

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Tool tip box size

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hello

working with tool tip

? – the box with the copy in it upon roll over is long, is there a way to make the box more square instead of rectangle

so the copy stacks in 3 lines instead of being in one long line? (screen grab enclosed) — cant find where to control box dimension

thanks of your help !

john tumelty

alosoon the tool tip

i want to hot spot #1 to be slightly larger then HS #2 ( as they get smaller in perspective on the path)

When i try to adjust the size of the icon/HS to be larger (CUSTOM HOTSPOT SIZE)  ..it changes spacing, not icon size/overall size?

is this a bug ? How can i custom change the size of each tooltip

screen grab enclosed

Nodari Support Team

Hi there

First code can control appearance, width-height of the first tooltip and second code is for second tooltip:

.elementor-element.elementor-element-73bc5b9 .elementor-repeater-item-cbb3de8 .e-hotspot__tooltip {
        min-width: 300px !important;
        width: 300px;
        height: 300px;
        white-space: inherit;
        background: #639;
    }
    .elementor-element.elementor-element-73bc5b9 .elementor-repeater-item-546fef0 .e-hotspot__tooltip {
        min-width: 200px !important;
        width: 200px;
        height: 100px;
        white-space: inherit;
        background: #da30b5;
    }

Please note, you need to change the values in the code

john tumelty

thank you

and a ?.. are these code fixes bc there is a flaw in the code or am i trying to do something

that is beyond the intended capability? for 1 and 2.

second, i was planning on making 5 tool tips, will i need code for each of them

if i want them to progressively get smaller ?

appreciate the help

john tumelty

secondly, am i opening a can of worms when i do mobile conversions to need code for every tweak i make?

i love elementor and it frustrates me so

Nodari Support Team

Hi John

Well, this element does not have the option you want, that’s why you need a code, for example, there is no option for the custom tooltip size or BG color for each element, so, without a code, you can’t customize them, yes, you need a custom CSS code for each new tooltip.

For mobile, I don’t think such small changes can cause mobile issues its just tooltip size changes and not the position

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login