#135626 Transients Manager NOT WORKING on one of my sites

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Transients Manager NOT WORKING on one of my sites

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

<div data-pm-slice=”1 1 []” data-en-clipboard=”true”>I went in to update a couple of plugins on this site tonight and noticed that Elementor was not working when adding modules … This is the exact same problem with my last ticket on another one of our sites.</div>
    <div data-pm-slice=”1 1 []” data-en-clipboard=”true”></div>
    <div data-pm-slice=”1 1 []” data-en-clipboard=”true”>As instructed from my last ticket, I added Transits Manager to this site and checked to make sure that Raven was not installed.</div>
    <div data-pm-slice=”1 1 []” data-en-clipboard=”true”>I then tried to delete all the transits multiple ways when I saw it was not working.</div>
    <div data-pm-slice=”1 1 []” data-en-clipboard=”true”>No matter how I do this, when I go back into a page… the elements modules are still not working. It is blank white in that area (see attached screenshot)</div>
    <div data-pm-slice=”1 1 []” data-en-clipboard=”true”>I am very concerned about Jupiter X – I have quite a few sites now built on this theme and this doesn’t feel right. What is going on?</div>
    <div data-pm-slice=”1 1 []” data-en-clipboard=”true”>Please go in and tell me why this is happening.</div>
    <div data-pm-slice=”1 1 []” data-en-clipboard=”true”>Thanks so much.</div>

Janet Shapan

I got out of the site and then went back in and tried it for one final time and it is now working.

I have way too many sites to have to do this all the site (clients and my own.) Again I am really concerned about this problem.

Do you have a better fix coming for this issue????  Please let me know because I two more sites to build and I just can’t be going in all these sites all time trying to fix this problem.

Thanks!

Private
    Nodari Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Janet Shapan

I have already spent the time tonight to go into all the sites and have taken care of this problem, but my issue is will it happen over and over again. Will we have to clear the Transients repeatedly to keep the Elementor running correctly?  Will you be fixing this issue and make sure updates on other plugins are done timely?

Nodari Support Team

Janet, I believe it will not happen again, we also prepared some changes from our side in the core plugin and once we make future updates it will be implemented as well. Basically this problem was triggered by Elementor and as you may know we are depending on that plugin

Have a great day Janet 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login