#78987 Translating two strings

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Translating two strings

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi!

I have translated the Jupiter Donut and Jupiter Core plugins and have copied them to the Jupiter child theme, but I still have two strings that remain untranslated and I can’t find them:

Recommended posts (displayed at the end of each blog post)

Recent posts (displayed in the customer area)

See printscreens enclosed.

Can you tell me where to access these two remaining translations, please?

Kind regards,

Gladys

Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello Gladys,

These 2 strings are part of the theme itself rather than the Donut or the Core plugins.

Please translate the theme and you will find both these strings.

Regards.

Gladys Becerra

Hi Danish,

Thank you for your reply. I tried to translate the remaining strings with Loco Translate. As it didn’t run properly I try to deactivate it to reinstall it. And suddenly I got “thrown out” of the backoffice of my website, with the error message you can see in the printscreen enclosed to this message. Now I can’t go back to the backoffice of my website.

How can I solve this, please?

Kind regards,

Gladys

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Please provide FTP credentials in the private reply to investigate the issue.

Thank you.

Regards.

Private
    Gladys Becerra
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Gladys Becerra

Hi again!

The hosting service has helped solved my access issues, thank you. But I’m still unable to translate “Recent posts” and Recommended posts. I’ve been able to uninstall and reinstall Loco Translate and have searched the po files of Jupiter and Jupiter Child Themes + jupiter core and donut, to no avail.

Any suggestions? Thank you for your help.

Kind regards,

Gladys

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

I’ve synchronized your translation file in the child theme with the .pot file from the parent theme and new strings appeared https://take.ms/2NLiZ . Please check the file in Loco Translate and translate the newly added texts.

Thank you.

Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login