#122409 Transparent Header Text Color

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Transparent Header Text Color

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I’ve tried changed the header text color using the following code I found on the forums:

body .trans-header .bg-true.light-skin:not(.a-sticky) .main-navigation-ul > li.menu-item > a.menu-item-link {
    color: #3A3B3B !important;
    }
    body .trans-header .bg-true.light-skin:not(.a-sticky) .main-navigation-ul > li.menu-item > a.menu-item-link:hover {
    color: #78999C !important;
    }

The first one works, as the default text colour does indeed change. However, the current selection and hover text colour does not change.

Any help appreciated.

Private
    Edward
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Amir Rather Support Team

For the Current and Hover Color try this CSS:

body .trans-header .bg-true.light-skin:not(.a-sticky) .menu-hover-style-2 .main-navigation-ul > li.menu-item > a.menu-item-link:hover, .trans-header .bg-true.light-skin:not(.a-sticky) .menu-hover-style-2 .main-navigation-ul > li.current-menu-item > a.menu-item-link {
        color: #78999C !important;
    }

Regards

Edward

Excellent, thank you Amir!

What about the social link in the header on the right hand side. How do I change it’s transparent header color?

Amir Rather Support Team

Hey There

Please try:

body .trans-header .bg-true.light-skin:not(.a-sticky) .mk-header-social.header-section a svg {
        fill: red !important;
    }
    body .trans-header .bg-true.light-skin:not(.a-sticky) .mk-header-social.header-section a svg:hover {
        fill: #3a3b3b !important;
    }
    Edward

Many thanks, Amir!

Amir Rather Support Team

You’re most welcome Edward ūüôā

Edward

Following on from the original thread, how do I change the colour of the shopping cart when using the Transparent Header Light Skin?

Amir Rather Support Team

Hello Edward

Try this:

body .trans-header .bg-true.light-skin:not(.a-sticky) .mk-shoping-cart-link .mk-svg-icon {
        fill: #e7c677 !important;
    }
    body .trans-header .bg-true.light-skin:not(.a-sticky) .mk-header-cart-count {
        fill: #e7c677 !important;
    }
    Edward

Thanks, Amir, that worked. However when there is an item in the cart the number is still showing up white. Any solutions?

Amir Rather Support Team

Hello

Use this instead of the fill CSS above:

color: #e7c677 !important;
    }

Amir Rather Support Team

Hello

Use this instead of the fill CSS above:

color: #e7c677 !important;
    }
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login