#137110 Trouble with adding new posts to different blocks.

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Trouble with adding new posts to different blocks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello!

Could you please help us understand the logic of displaying posts in different blocks? For example, we want to change the category in a block but we don’t find settings for it. How can we do it? Or how to configure adding post so it can be displayed on the block which I want?

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there!

Your website’s Post Blocks are made with Jet Blog https://themes.artbees.net/docs/jetblog-plugin-overview/

Here is how to use them http://documentation.zemez.io/wordpress/index.php?project=jetblog&lang=en&section=jetblog-widgets# and add new posts.

Check and let us know if you need assistance 🙂

viktoria.bacher-23015121

Hi Amir, I’m sorry but the instructions are huge and I don’t find exactly the part I need. Could you please be more precise?
    All I need to know is how can I change set up the logic for the blocks.

Thanks!

Viktoria

Nodari Support Team

Hi Victoria

Carousel – blog post carousel is made by using Jupiter X Post element,

News Categories section is made by Jupiter X categories widget and bellow the blog roll is also made by Post element,

Only the problem is that the Post element right now has a problem, it’s unable to change categories, in other words, you cant select categories in the widget setting, the problem is already reported and will be included in the next theme update.

However there is one solution that can be used, please downgrade Elementor to the previous version and you will be able to change categories in the Post widget, if this is your choice I can help with that

Regards

viktoria.bacher-23015121

Thank you for your answer. How much time do you need to update the widget?

Nodari Support Team

Hi Viktoria

We expect to see this update before the new year, unfortunately I can’t say the exact day but in the next couple of weeks it will be released 🙂

Let me know if you need anything else

All the best

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login