#71182 Trying to edit Product Loop on JetWooBuilder Shop page

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Trying to edit Product Loop on JetWooBuilder Shop page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have installed Jupiter X, Elementor and JetWooBuilder plugins.

Following the Crocoblock documentation, I have set up a Shop page template and assigned it in Woocommerce > Settings > Jet Woo Builder

I can edit all the widgets on the page, but where it shows the products, it has a widget called “Product Loop” which doesn’t have any settings to change at all. So how do I change the layout of the products that get displayed in this widget?

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

You can style the products via Jupiter X > Customize > Shop > Product List > Styles tab.

Please try and let us know the result.

Thank you.

Regards.

James Whitrow

Thanks Tatyana,

Can you please advise if there is a way to use a template to design the layout, rather than the customizer?

Hello,

Unfortunately there is no template for Product Loop. All styles should be set in Customizer.

You can edit settings of Products Grid and Products List JetWoo elements, but they are not recommended for Shop template. Or you can use them if you disable your Shop page in Woocommerce > Settings > Products > Shop page, and make sure the page is named different than “Shop”, but “Our Shop” or “Products”. Then you can add Products Grid element and use its settings.

Thank you.

Regards.

James Whitrow

Sorry for the delay in replying. Thanks for the info.

James

Hello,

You’re most welcome!

Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login