#135374 TypeError: Cannot use ‘in’ operator to search for ‘length’ in A at p

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme TypeError: Cannot use ‘in’ operator to search for ‘length’ in A at p

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

<div tabindex=”-1″ role=”treeitem” aria-expanded=”true”>Hello Artbees team,</div>
    <div tabindex=”-1″ role=”treeitem” aria-expanded=”true”></div>
    <div tabindex=”-1″ role=”treeitem” aria-expanded=”true”>when I try to edit the home page of my client’s website with Elementor, I get this error and can’t use the page builder:</div>
    <div tabindex=”-1″ role=”treeitem” aria-expanded=”true”></div>
    <p tabindex=”-1″ role=”treeitem” aria-expanded=”true”>TypeError: Cannot use ‘in’ operator to search for ‘length’ in A
    at p (load-scripts.php?c=1…p-hooks&ver=5.8.2:2)
    at Function.each (load-scripts.php?c=1…p-hooks&ver=5.8.2:2)
    at n.initElementsCollection (editor.min.js?ver=3.4.7:2)
    at n.initialize (editor.min.js?ver=3.4.7:2)
    at n.h.View (backbone.min.js?ver=1.4.0:2)
    at n.constructor (backbone.marionette.….js?ver=2.4.5.e1:24)
    at n.constructor (backbone.marionette.….js?ver=2.4.5.e1:24)
    at n.constructor (backbone.marionette.….js?ver=2.4.5.e1:25)
    at new n (backbone.min.js?ver=1.4.0:2)
    at n.setPage (editor.min.js?ver=3.4.7:2)
    consoleError @ common.min.js?ver=3.4.7:2
    onCatchApply @ editor.min.js?ver=3.4.7:2
    run @ editor.min.js?ver=3.4.7:2
    forEach.i.<computed> @ editor.min.js?ver=3.4.7:2
    run @ common.min.js?ver=3.4.7:2
    internal @ common.min.js?ver=3.4.7:2
    (anonymous) @ editor.min.js?ver=3.4.7:2
    Promise.then (async)
    apply @ editor.min.js?ver=3.4.7:2
    run @ editor.min.js?ver=3.4.7:2
    forEach.i.<computed> @ editor.min.js?ver=3.4.7:2
    run @ common.min.js?ver=3.4.7:2
    internal @ common.min.js?ver=3.4.7:2
    onPreviewLoaded @ editor.min.js?ver=3.4.7:2
    onPreviewLoaded @ editor.min.js?ver=3.4.7:2
    dispatch @ load-scripts.php?c=1…p-hooks&ver=5.8.2:2
    v.handle @ load-scripts.php?c=1…p-hooks&ver=5.8.2:2
    load (async)
    add @ load-scripts.php?c=1…p-hooks&ver=5.8.2:2
    s.event.add @ load-scripts.php?c=1…p-hooks&ver=5.8.2:5
    (anonymous) @ load-scripts.php?c=1…p-hooks&ver=5.8.2:2
    each @ load-scripts.php?c=1…p-hooks&ver=5.8.2:2
    each @ load-scripts.php?c=1…p-hooks&ver=5.8.2:2
    Ee @ load-scripts.php?c=1…p-hooks&ver=5.8.2:2
    on @ load-scripts.php?c=1…p-hooks&ver=5.8.2:2
    initPreview @ editor.min.js?ver=3.4.7:2
    onStart @ editor.min.js?ver=3.4.7:2
    onStart @ editor.min.js?ver=3.4.7:2
    (anonymous) @ backbone.marionette.….js?ver=2.4.5.e1:24
    f.triggerMethod @ backbone.marionette.….js?ver=2.4.5.e1:24
    start @ backbone.marionette.….js?ver=2.4.5.e1:25
    13021 @ editor.min.js?ver=3.4.7:2
    __webpack_require__ @ editor.min.js?ver=3.4.7:2

</p>
    <p tabindex=”-1″ role=”treeitem” aria-expanded=”true”>I tried to disable the caching plugin (WP Rocket), but this didn’t solve the problem.</p>
    <p tabindex=”-1″ role=”treeitem” aria-expanded=”true”></p>
    <p tabindex=”-1″ role=”treeitem” aria-expanded=”true”>Also what I would like to know is, why when I hover over any product-image on the home page a hover “tooltip” is shown that says “home” and a number. Is it possible to add the product name there instead? Unfortunately I can’t make a screenshot, because as soon as I press the print key, the tooltip get’s closed. But you can test it, when you hover for example over the product image of “Adalya Tabak Love 66 – 1KG”</p>

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

Sorry for the delay, please check again, it should be fixed now, this is what I did
    1. Deactivated Raven, this plugin is no more required since it was merged in the core plugin
    2. I cleaned up Transients by Transients manager plugin

That’s it 🙂

Regards

X-06 Designs

Thank you, that worked. A notification would’ve been handy, that Raven can be deleted. In which version you merged the plugins?

Also one additional issue: when I hover over any product-image on the home page a hover “tooltip” is shown that says “home” and a number. Is it possible to add the product name there instead? Unfortunately I can’t make a screenshot, because as soon as I press the print key, the tooltip get’s closed. But you can test it, when you hover for example over the product image of “Adalya Tabak Love 66 – 1KG”.

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

As I see you are using the Jet Woo Builder Products Grid widget, which doesn’t have such option by default. As an option, you can enable the title tooltip https://i.imgur.com/SrEiuL0.png and remove the image tooltip by adding this JS code in the assets/js/script.js file of the child theme:

jQuery(document).ready(function($) {
    $('.jet-woo-product-thumbnail .attachment-woocommerce_thumbnail').each(function() { $(this).removeAttr('title'); });
    });

Regards.

X-06 Designs

Awesome, thank you very much 🙂

Amir Rather Support Team

You’re most welcome 🙂

X-06 Designs

One last thing: I’ve added a Jet MegaMenu to each main-menu element. Unfortunately the MegaMenu makes every sub-menu item an h3-headline instead of just a text-element. Is there also a fix for this? My SEO scan tool goes crazy on every page because of that 😀

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by X-06 Designs.
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

What I can see is that you are using a “Categories” widget that is using H3 and you put the Categories inside your sub-menu templates. That is why you are seeing H3 tags. If you use regular links or use simple menu navigation inside the mega menu templates, you won’t have issues. This is all the matter of using the right widget for what you need.

Bests

X-06 Designs

What element would you suggest? The best solution would be to make all submenu items sorted alphabatically and put into four columns (and maybe 3 on tablets)

Nodari Support Team

Hi there

You may use Elementor widgets like the List widget, just a text editor with a list of links (I recommend this one for more simplicity), or even the Menu element, all of them will work.

“and put into four columns (and maybe 3 on tablets)” – That’s the question of how you want the Elementor column to appear on mobile devices, you need to switch responsive mode to Mobile and set widths of the columns

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login