#67413 Unable to complete the Jupiter X installation, problem activating Jupiter X Core

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Unable to complete the Jupiter X installation, problem activating Jupiter X Core

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am unable to complete the installation of the Jupiter X. Everything seems good, but when I try to press the “Jupiter X Core plugin” button, I got the Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.

It’s the first time that I use the Jupiter X version.

Thanks

Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello,

This is very strange, I am not sure why this was happening.

I have now manually installed the Jupiter X Core plugin and activated it. You can now check the site.

Also, please contact your service provider and ask them to increase the PHP Memory Limit to at least 256M and enable the ZIP extension on your server.

Regards.

Mike Yas

I also had this problem and had to manually install JupiterX, but now I can’t install any required plugins when importing a theme. The import process just freezes at ‘Installing Required Plugins’.

Amir Rather Support Team

@Mike Yas

Could you please send over your site URL and administrative WordPress access(in a private reply) so we can check what might be going on in the backend? We’ll need permission to debug this.

Regards

George Bromden

I’m having the same issue

Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello @George,

Could you please share the WP Login details in a private reply and I will have a look at it.

Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login