#78221 Unable to update theme or view plugins section in control panel.

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Unable to update theme or view plugins section in control panel.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’m running wordpress 5.5. When I try to go to the updates section in the JupiterX control panel it gives me the following message.
    <div class=”alert alert-warning” role=”alert”>Please update your Jupiter X theme by using WordPress 5.4.2 or earlier version, or please try to update Jupiter X theme by navigating to Appearance > Themes and clicking Update Now.</div>
    <div role=”alert”></div>
    <div class=”alert alert-warning” role=”alert”>But when I go to the appearance > themes section, there’s now update now button above the jupiter theme</div>
    <div class=”alert alert-warning” role=”alert”></div>
    <div class=”alert alert-warning” role=”alert”>

In addition, I can not open the plugins section of the control panel. It keeps loading forever. I have tried on different devices and different browsers as well.</div>
    <div role=”alert”></div>
    <div role=”alert”></div>

Alexander Support Team

Hello,

The issue happens because of the WordPress 5.5 update, where they have removed support for jQuery Migrate.

To fix it please install the Test jQuery Updates plugin and enable the jQuery Migrate option https://prnt.sc/tzpxe9

Regards.

Arunjit Singh Oberoi

Ok Thanks Alexander.

Amir Rather Support Team

You’re most welcome 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login