#136550 Uncaught TypeError: wp.i18n is undefined

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Uncaught TypeError: wp.i18n is undefined

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m getting this error on a site I’m working on.  I don’t think its a plugin issue as there are very few activated.  Please could you let me know how to fix this?

Thanks,

Pete

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Pete,

It’s really strange. While I am able to see the issue on my browser, my colleague from Ukraine can not see it. I checked every corner of this website and couldn’t see anything related. however, the fact that my colleague from Ukraine can not replicate the issue, means that there is probably a caching layer or optimization module enabled on your web host or CDN that can cause this. By any chance, can you check with your web host provider to see if there is any optimization module or settings applied there? You are also not using any CDN, right?

Bests

Pete Ward

Not using any CDN, and same issue for me when I connected from Ukraine via VPN…  will check with host.

Pete Ward

Looks like its due to the way Corel encodes SVG files.  When saved in Illustrator they’re fine.

Amir Rather Support Team

Glad you found the issue 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login