#131701 Under Appearance Customize and Menus wont Load

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Under Appearance Customize and Menus wont Load

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello i downloaded the Jupiter theme and have it active. NOT Jupiter X (but have both) I’m trying to use Jupiter theme and when I’m doing that and trying to customize under Appearance > Customize that section wont load. Also the Menu section wont load. I’ve tried to troubleshoot on my own but can’t get anywhere. Why would this be happening? For reference I included 2 screen shots below. I do have Elementor as well and Ive tried uninstalling all plug ins and just include Jupiter donut and another plugin and still nothing happens. PLEASE HELP!

Nodari Support Team

Hi there

Yes, I see the problem and there is an error message in the dev tools, I need to take a look at what happens in the error log, please provide FTP details as well for further investigation

Thanks in advance Karter

karter-723ae49c

I gave the FTP details in my original message arent the FTP details my Website URL, Username, and password?

Amir Rather Support Team

Those are WordPress Dashboard or WP Login details.

The FTP details are like:

FTP Host:
    FTP Username:
    FTP Password:
    FTP Port:

Regards

Private
    karter-723ae49c
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private
    karter-723ae49c
    This reply has been marked as private.
    karter-723ae49c

i put my last messages on private because I wasn’t sure if the information would be just between us or if it was public. Did you receive my other 2 messages?

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

Yes, I suspect this is happening because of PHP version 8, could you please try downgrading below v8 and then cehck.

Waiting for your reply 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login