#80519 Unused/Deactivated ‘Must have’ plugins & CDN
Catherine vanVonno 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Hello Jupiter Team,
We are using Jupiter theme with the latest version. We have a few queries as follows:
1. Unused/ Deactivated Plugins: Can we remove some of our unused plugins which are currently deactivated or not used, like Artbees Themes Captcha,Masterslider etc?
2. We want to use CDN in order to ease up the browsing content for the end users located all over the globe. Does the theme has any such features or compatible plugins for it?
3. LayerSlider – We are using Layerslider throughout our site and post update, we can see 2 plugins under our plugins page, one of them is deactivated? Refer: https://prnt.sc/ud4z4w
Will it be wise to remove the deactivated one or just keep it until the next update arrives?
Looking forward to the response.
Thanks!Nodari Support Team 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Thank you for your questions 🙂
1. Yes, sure, if you are not using any plugins its always better to delete them
2. There is no built-in option for CDN in the theme but if you have plugin that offers this service you may use it, there is no anything specific from the theme
3. Probably you have two folders of the layer slider in the wp-content/plugins just remove the second one and leave one that is activated
If you still have any questions feel free to ask them 🙂
Have a great day Catherine