#136179 Updating Jet Plugins

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Updating Jet Plugins

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello there,

I would like to ask you to help me out updating Crocoblock plugins. I thought buying JupiterX comes with licences to the mentioned plugins. It says I need to activate my licence with Crocoblock to update Jet Engine, Jet Elemets, etc.

Thank you for your response,

B

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there,

The following three points should be considered while using bundled plugins like Jet Elements, Layer slider, etc.

1 ) Updates are managed by the Artbees team and would be available when a new version of the theme is released and should be done from Jupiter X > Control Panel > Updates only.

2 ) Ignore the update notification until it’s released by the Artbees team. You can check release notes.

3) There is no need to register or activate the license, we push the updates from our servers.

Please kindly note that: We only release the new version of the plugins once we make sure it’s safe to upgrade. This means that it may take up to 2-3 weeks from the moment you see the update notice on the plugins page until you are able to update it. It’s for the safety and avoidance of unwanted bugs. Get back to us in case you have any queries or issues 🙂

Benedek Juhasz

Thanks for the infos

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

You are welcome.

Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login