#130665 Upgrade to Jupiter 6.6 adding Jupiter Core and Jupiter Donuts failed

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Upgrade to Jupiter 6.6 adding Jupiter Core and Jupiter Donuts failed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Regarding website: ppevent.se

Hi,

I tried to upgrade the webside and it said I needed to install Jupiter Core, Jupiter donuts and WPBakery Page Builder (Modified Version).

Jupiter Core seemed to be installed fine. BUT when I tried to install Jupiter donuts it failed and told me that the target folder already exists  /www/webvol8/8i/nmvksb5q93li429/ppevent.se/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jupiter-donut/

And now the website is all black (see attached file) and a text saying Read more about trouble Shooting and a link to  https://wordpress.org/support/article/faq-troubleshooting/

Can you please help me get the update correct. Thank you.

Kind regards Maria

Nodari Support Team

Hi Maria

Please update the user role of this account to Admin, I cant view plugins or themes with this role

Thanks

Maria Lindholm

Hi,

the account is updated. Thank you.

Kind regards

Maria

Nodari Support Team

Thank you Maria

There was a corrupted folder, I deleted it and installed the Donut plugin again, it worked, please verify

Regards

Maria Lindholm

Hi, Big thanks! It works wonderful! I give you 5 stars out of 5 for excellent support.

One more question. Do I need to update WPBakery Page builder (modified version)?  And if so, can I just hit the update button or do I need to do something more?

Kind Regards

Maria

Private
    Alexander Hutsol Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private
    Maria Lindholm
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Alexander Hutsol Support Team

You are welcome.

Have a great day 🙂

Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login