#78992 Upgrate Jupiter X

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Upgrate Jupiter X

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi There:

I am working in updated this site using a staging site https://mangala.ca/clone, because  mangala.ca is live now but also has a warning messages.

I just paid the extended support for Jupiter x, but as you can see the site and layer slider is broken in home page.  I also Downgrade WordPress to 5.4.2 because is was made from a migration backup, and automatic was in 5.5.

I have a backup from August 27 that I did before change update Jupiter.

I can restore to my backup but Visual Composer was not working. Now WBBakery is working but the page is not showing anything.

I wish to know if you can guide me to restore this website somehow.  I was able to update 25 plugins but now in the last 3 plugins plus theme seems that is impossible to update.

I am web designer working in this site.

Thanks so much,

Thelma Palma

Amir Rather Support Team

First of all, Really sorry for the late response, we are currently experiencing an influx of tickets so our response time has increased.

At the moment I see the Home page as well as layer Slider alright screenshot

Were you able to fix it? Or am I missing something?

Regards

Fernanda Rabago

Hi, thanks so much. Yes I fixed by myself, I had version V5.9.7 , I did the updates downloading the next versions and uploaded via FTP, around 3 versions up, then when I upload V6.1.2 I was able to update the theme from the control panel one version at the time until I reach the last version.  I am not sure if Jupiter X needs to be installed, or is 2 totally different Theme ?.

Thanks so much,

Thelma

Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello Fernanda,

Jupiter 6 and Jupiter X are 2 different themes of the same product.

If you were using Jupiter 5 or Jupiter 6, you can update to the latest version which is 6.7.0 and you don’t have to necessarily migrate to Jupiter X.

Let me know if you require more help or clarification.

Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login