#130323 URGENT – homepage not well displayed after jupiterx and jet plugins update!

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme URGENT – homepage not well displayed after jupiterx and jet plugins update!

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’ve just updated Jupiterx to the last version, as well as jet plugins, and my home page is not displaying the top slider anymore, and in first section the texts on each image boxes have disappeared and image size are not the good ones…!

There waere a section with client logos as well underneath, all disappeared…

https://velo-electrique-marseille.fr/

What happened??

thanks.

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

For some reason the JetElements For Elementor plugin was disabled. After I enabled it the home page started displaying fine. Here are the screenshots from my side:

Please clear the browser cache and check your site now.

Regards.

Private
    marina leprince
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Glad to hear that it helped 🙂

Private
    marina leprince
    Private
    Nodari Support Team
    Private
    marina leprince
    Nodari Support Team

No, Slider was not for sure in the header template, I’m about the logo, the logo is in the header template, not the slider, I see Slider from the screenshot and see the place of the slider in the backend but it’s not there on the homepage, I’m truly sorry, such problems are not easy to track, if you have a backup would be easier to restore the site from the latest backup point, or, if it was not complex slider you could rebuild it?

“just add a megamenu with jetmenu, is there a conflict with it?” – No, there is no conflict with the theme,

Thanks

Private
    marina leprince
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Marina,

I was only able to see a simple slider without any images assigned on your homepage. My guess is that, while the Jet Slider widget was deactivated, you saved the homepage, and because of that, the old slider is gone. You need to create your slider again.

The thing is, right now Jet Slider suffers from a bug that soon will be resolved by its authors Crockoblock team. The issue is that, if you don’t enter the Slider height and container width value in the tablet and desktop mode, the slider won’t appear. I just added the above values for your homepage slider and it shows fine now, however, you need to add your slides again since it was only a simple slider when I saw it.

Best regrds

Private
    marina leprince
    Private
    marina leprince
    Private
    marina leprince

Hello,

Unfortunately, it’s hard to say what exactly went wrong on your home page and why the content was changed/removed.

In this case I recommend you to restore the site even to the state when the theme and plugins weren’t updated and all elements on the site displayed fine. When it’s done let us know to help you with the update process.

Thank you for understanding.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards.

Private
    marina leprince
    Nodari Support Team

Good morning

Yes, I was able to replicate your problem now, elements are visible on the frontend but not on the backend, can you please provide access to the database?

Regards

Private
    marina leprince
    Private
    marina leprince
    Private
    Private
    marina leprince

Hello,

We’re glad to know that everything is working fine now 🙂

Feel free to contact us if our assistance is needed.

Regards.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login