#78219 Urgent – Upload files button contact form 7

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Urgent – Upload files button contact form 7

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’m using this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/drag-and-drop-multiple-file-upload-contact-form-7/ for over a year for multiple uploads with contact 7 but now I can see only the drag file message (https://i.imgur.com/whpokei.png ), not the upload file button. I need both and it used to display both. Can you help? It must be something with the class because the shortcode displays ok if added alone in the form.

This is urgent, help is appreciated.

Thank you

This is my setup:

<div class=”mk-contact-form-wrapper s_contact outline-style s_outline contact-dark dark”>
    <div class=”mk-form-row half” style=””>[text* your-name class:s_txt-input placeholder “Nome”]</div>
    <div class=”mk-form-row half” style=””>[email* your-email class:s_txt-input placeholder “Email”]</div>
    <div class=”mk-form-row” style=””>[textarea* your-message class:s_txt-input placeholder “Mensagem”]</div>
    <div class=”mk-form-row s_txt-input” style=””>[mfile upload-file-822]</div>
    <div class=”mk-form-row mk-gdpr-consent-check”>
    [acceptance your-consent class:mk-checkbox] Consinto a recolha e tratamento dos dados por mim partilhados através deste formulário.
    [/acceptance]
    </div>

<div class=”mk-form-row”>[submit class:mk-progress-button class:contact-outline-submit class:outline-btn-dark “Enviar”]</div>
    </div>

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

Can you please check if you have the same problem on the default WordPress theme? not sure if this our theme problem, please activate one of default WordPress theme, deactivate all other plugins and test again, let me know results

Please also note, when you have a problem with the third-party plugins it’s better to open a ticket in their support system as well if this is a plugin related problem they can provide better assistance

Waiting for your results, for better assistance include access details in your ticket

Private
    josephhh
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private
    josephhh
    Private
    Tatyana Hutsol Support Team
    Private
    josephhh

Hello,

I added this code in Theme Options > Advanced > Custom CSS:

.codedropz-upload-inner .codedropz-btn-wrap a.cd-upload-btn {
    font-size: 16px;
    }

Now the upload button is working.

Please check.

Regards.

Private
    josephhh

Hello,

For some reason font size wasn’t applied for that text, that’s why it wasn’t visible.

I also added this code:

.codedropz-upload-inner span {
    font-size: 15px;
    }

Check the form now.

Thank you.

Regards.

josephhh

Thank you, Tatyana

You’re most welcome 🙂

Regards.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login