#136525 URL Issue “a problem repeatedly occurred on “*pageURL*”

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme URL Issue “a problem repeatedly occurred on “*pageURL*”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I have an issue with my website Villaworx Construction. The issue appears on the projects page. 

This issue appears to only happen when the user is browsing on mobile specifically iphone not android. The page loads when it is clicked on via nav menu, then as you scroll down the page it reloads and then apears with this error:

“A problem repeatedly occured on “https://villaworxconstruction.co.nz/projects/””.

We have tried turning off plugins and none seem to be interferring. I have also tried re creating the page all together and the same issue still occurs.

This is what the web tech support team from WP engine said they found:

“PHP Warning: fopen(/nas/content/live/<wbr />villaworxcstg/<span class=”il”>wp</span>-content/<wbr />wflogs/rules.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /nas/content/live/<wbr />villaworxcstg/<span class=”il”>wp</span>-content/<wbr />plugins/wordfence/vendor/<wbr />wordfence/wf-waf/src/lib/waf.<wbr />php on line 327 PHP Warning: include(/nas/content/live/<wbr />villaworxcstg/<span class=”il”>wp</span>-content/<wbr />wflogs/rules.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /nas/content/live/<wbr />villaworxcstg/<span class=”il”>wp</span>-content/<wbr />plugins/wordfence/vendor/<wbr />wordfence/wf-waf/src/lib/waf.<wbr />php on line 330 PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening ‘/nas/content/live/<wbr />villaworxcstg/<span class=”il”>wp</span>-content/<wbr />wflogs/rules.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/share/<wbr />php’) in /nas/content/live/<wbr />villaworxcstg/<span class=”il”>wp</span>-content/<wbr />plugins/wordfence/vendor/<wbr />wordfence/wf-waf/src/lib/waf.<wbr />php on line 330″

Can you please advise on how I can fix this?

Thanks,

Makaila

Amir Rather Support Team

Could you please send over your administrative WordPress access(in a private reply) so we can check what might be going on in the backend? We’ll need permission to debug this.

Private
    hello-022170f4
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

Please try one of these suggestions https://appletoolbox.com/fix-safari-a-problem-repeatedly-occurred/

Looks like it is a safari issue,

Waiting for your feedback 🙂

hello-022170f4

Hey Amir!

Thanks for the article. I tried following the steps and nothing happened. Also I am guessing thats an individual fix. This seems to be occuring on any apple device so I need a fix for the actual website so that it is visible to all users.

Hope that makes sense?

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

My apologies for the delayed response. Are you using Hotjar? If yes, can you please deactivate, clear your browser cache and server cache, and then try to see if the issue resolves?

Bests

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login