#152762 Url site title

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Url site title

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

When loading the site :www.couponkenya.com  it shows Fre marketing template:jupiter x. What does that mean and this template I purchased?
    <table class=”NormalTable”>
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td width=”548″><span class=”fontstyle0″>8676f182-d0e1-4418-99ee-feb7a33b4a49</span></td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>
    does it mean  I need to use jupiter and not X? how do I change license to my new site because NCPkenya to which I registered is no longer in use, I changed it to this?

naftalnyabuto-ff6ebc05

When loading the site :www.couponkenya.com  it shows Fre marketing template:jupiter x. What does that mean and this template I purchased?<span class=”fontstyle0″>8676f182-d0e1-4418-99ee-feb7a33b4a49</span>

does it mean  I need to use jupiter and not X? how do I change license to my new site because NCPkenya to which I registered is no longer in use, I changed it to this?

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there,

This means a free Template is used and not a premium one.

You need to revoke your API key if you decided to change your domain or move your website to another place.
    In such cases, you have to revoke the API key and the slot for your purchase code will reopen to add the API key for another domain or installation. The API key for the original installation will be removed.

Here is how to revoke your previous installation https://themes.artbees.net/docs/revoking-api-key-x/

After that, you can generate a new API key and register your theme from scratch.

naftalnyabuto-ff6ebc05

I have re-registered new API but the FREE template message still apears.Do I need to change the template?How do I do that?

Amir Rather Support Team

You can import a premium template from Jupiter X > Dashboard > Maintenance > Readymade Websites

naftalnyabuto-ff6ebc05

I have installed by importing successfully.However it has not automatically replaced the current website template.Do I need to uninstall current?if so, won’t it delete the data. I did partial import .In short, how do I activate the important website/template?

Amir Rather Support Team

Which Data do you mean? You didn’t add your content yet, did you?

You can uninstall it and start fresh, that would be simpler.

Regards

naftalnyabuto-ff6ebc05

I have a ready site but i want to change theme.I have imported theme from ready made websites using partial import.However, after it has finalised the import, how do I activate the new theme so that it replaces the current theme?

naftalnyabuto-ff6ebc05

I want to buy a new license for another website.Do you still have the offer?i thought I saw $29 dollars

naftalnyabuto-ff6ebc05

Ignore my purchase request because i still have a problem with your prebuild websites.I have imported new rebuild (agency4 ) but still status bar on the URL when loading it says (free agency template)  Kindly help me on this because you instructed me to import which I have done. Does it MEAN  we need to buy pre-build websites inorder to use them?

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there,

We need to take a look at the site, Could you please send over your site URL and administrative WordPress access(in a private reply) so we can check what might be going on in the backend? We’ll need permission to debug this.

Regards

Private
    naftalnyabuto-ff6ebc05
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

Just add a Tagline here https://couponkenya.com/wp-admin/options-general.php

or leave it blank if you don’t want one.

Regards

naftalnyabuto-ff6ebc05

How did you remove it?It will help incase I buy another theme to use

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

When the Yoast SEO plugin is used the Taglines need to be added from each page, I edited the Home Page and made the tagline field take value globally, now it can be set from Settings.

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login