#135417 Use archive template for custom taxonomy created with JetEngine

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Use archive template for custom taxonomy created with JetEngine

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Is there a way to use the archive template for archive / tag pages for a custom taxonomy created with JetEngine?

I’ve added the taxonomy to a custom post type and to the default post type but when viewing the archive page for this taxonomy it uses the initial archive page for jupiterx (the one that lists the full content of all posts). I’ve created multiple archive templates and am using them for the posts archive and a separate one for my CPT, but I cannot get the custom taxonomy to use any other page template.

Amir Rather Support Team

Hello There

There is a Post Archive Template option in Customizer which should work for all Post Types, did you try that?

Regards

bkenwell-6d3f9f52

Yes, this is a custom taxonomy though, not a custom post type.

Nodari Support Team

Hi there

By default, when you set archive template for any post type (Custom or default post type) archive template must be applied to their taxonomies as well, if this is not happening then we need to check it, may I take a look in the backend? please provide access details in a PRIVATE reply and I will investigate this issue.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login