#139620 Using SVG logos, getting PHP warnings

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Using SVG logos, getting PHP warnings

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m trying to use SVG logos. The issue – even if I set the width on these, it still does not play nice.
    I had initial success with setting the Primary to SVG, but not the Sticky one.

Also, it’s tough to set the actual width in the Elementor editor while editing the Header, cause the logo just does not display there.

My current state is that I have reset the logos in Customizer to the default PNGs, but still can’t see them in the Elementor editor. And there’s a ton of warnings – see attachments šŸ™‚

I’m using the Sinope template.

Expected state:
    – use SVG logos for both Primary and Sticky (also any others).
    – being able to control the size/width.
    – no Warnings, obviously.

Any good hints to solve this?

Thanks,

Jaan

Amir Rather Support Team

Could you please send over your administrative WordPress access(in a private reply) so we can check what might be going on in the backend? We’ll need permission to debug this.

Private
    jaan-b20fc706
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

I just enabled the SVG support here https://l6oke.ee/arendus/wp-admin/admin.php?page=jupiterx#/settings

Please check now.

Regards

Private
    jaan-b20fc706
    This reply has been marked as private.
    jaan-b20fc706

Correction – those warnings appear also on a fresh install using Sinope. And other themes (see attachment using Amalthea)
    WP 5.8.3
    JupiterX 1.26.0

Jaan

jaan-b20fc706

Just added this to disable warnings as suggested here: https://themes.artbees.net/forums/topic/getting-error-code/

ini_set(‘display_errors’,’Off’);
    ini_set(‘error_reporting’, E_ALL );
    define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);
    define(‘WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY’, false);

Plus – as mentioned, SVG’s need to be enabled in JupiterX settings (and Elementor settings too).

Otherwise, I guess PHP warnings are expected with quite a few templates. At least with
    WP 5.8.3
    JupiterX 1.26.0

Thanks,

Jaan

Amir Rather Support Team

You’re most welcome šŸ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login