#128946 Version: 1.16.2 update of jupiter core break elementor

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Version: 1.16.2 update of jupiter core break elementor

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

On 3 sites this morning I updated jupiter x core and now you can’t add a new widget to a page when editing in elementor.  nothing comes up when you click the add widget icon in the tools.  FYI

Jarrod Barthe

After further testing on multiple sites.  The latest jupiter core and them is not compatible with Elementor 3.4.  As soon as I updated 3.3.1 to 3.4, you can no longer access the widget shortcodes while editing a page in elementor.  FYI

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Jarrod Barthe. Reason: I can reply to the thread. seems like it's locked now
    Nodari Support Team

Good morning Jarrod

From what I know the latest version of the Jupiter X is fully compatible to the latest version of the Elementor, so, I think something else is happening there, can you please provide access details of the website for investigation? please also include steps to replicate the problem, I will check it

Best wishes

Private
    Jarrod Barthe
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Hi Jarrod

Ok, please try again, Elementor is on the latest version and it works, I only deactivated the Raven plugin it was triggering error, this plugin is not necessary anymore because its included in the Jupiter X core

Best wishes

Jarrod Barthe

Okay, so I can remove the raven plugin from all jupiter x sites and that will solve the issue?  Thanks!  I would have assumed it was required – not sure you guys ever mentioned that we can remove now.

Amir Rather Support Team

It was merged with the Jupiter X Core plugin so it’s not required anymore. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login