#47105 video dosn´t play

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme video dosn´t play

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    <span lang="en">Hello, we had an incidence the same time ago. And the video of the homepage does not play. How can we solve it?</span>
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

I see the video added on the page https://www.aguacreaycomunica.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/mp4-logo-reveal-asisafoto.mp4 is just a screenshot and not an actual video.

Could you please try a working video?

Regards

Agua Crea & Comunica

Hello, the video is attached and still is not displayed Thank you very much, regards

Agua Crea & Comunica

<span class=”enlighter-m0″>On the other hand, I am trying to create a shortcode in functions.php so that the year of copyriht can be done alone. I add the code I attach below in functions.php and then [year] in the subfooter which is where I wish they had. It does nothing, how can it be the Failure?

add_filter</span> <span class=”enlighter-g1″>(</span><span class=”enlighter-s0″>’widget_text'</span><span class=”enlighter-text”>, </span><span class=”enlighter-s0″>’do_shortcode'</span><span class=”enlighter-g1″>)</span><span class=”enlighter-text”>;</span>

function year_shortcode() {
    $year = date_i18n(’Y’);
    return $year;
    }
    add_shortcode(’year’, ’year_shortcode’);

<span class=”enlighter-m0″>Thanks greetings</span>

Danish Iqbal

Hello Agua,

1 – I checked your site and the video on the homepage that you have added shows 404 error which means that the video does not exist.

Upon checking I found out this “The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.”

Please check the video again and make sure you add a working video.

2 – About the shortcode, if you are adding it in the Theme Options -> Footer -> Sub Footer, it won’t work. You will have to use JavaScript instead.

You can try this solution rather http://forums.artbees.net/t/dynamic-copyright-year-in-sub-footer/12053/8

Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login