#129530 Viewport Animation on mobile device + I’ve payed for my support

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Viewport Animation on mobile device + I’ve payed for my support

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi there.

I was just trying to opening a new topic in the forum for getting some help/code since the Viewport Animation doesn’t show on mobile devices making the page extremely and insipidly plane. But when I went to open a new topic since I can’t find any solution in a previous one, I just realize that your page told me that I can’t because I haven’t any support license active. So I went to my account and there it is, two licenses without support ¡BUT i’m still paying for it!

This is something that I’ve warned you in before tickets since I saw my active licenses for the Jupiter X (which I never had, I’ve always got the Jupiter 6 and still have it on my pages), but you kind of ignored me for most of the times telling me that you were making some changes in your platform and that it was normal to see it like that.

I’m religiously paying since the beginning for the support of my 2 Jupiter V6 websites, I send you one of my last invoices from 27th April 2021, and I did it as ALWAYS from the link on the email that you sent me every time before my subscriptions support ends, which leads me to envato market where I firstly made the first purchase.

So ¿can you please solve this in order to be able of what I’ve paying for all of this years?
    I really would love to use ALL that money that I have spent to at least ask for help to get some help/code from the support since the Viewport Animation is not showing on mobile devices (in the internet XXI century which I can’t really believe it).

I look forward to hearing from your response.

Thanks.

Private
    Maria Stardust
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

I checked your account and your support subscription is fine, it is expiring in 76 days.

I’m sorry, but it’s a bit unclear what problem you have with the support. Weren’t you able to create tickets?

Can you show a screenshot of errors/notices you see in the Artbees Dashboard regarding your licenses?

As for the viewport animation, please provide WP Dashboard credentials in the private reply and show the page URL where the problem persists.

Thank you.

Regards.

Private
    Maria Stardust
    Private
    Maria Stardust
    Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

Could you provide FTP and WP Dashboard credentials in the private reply to investigate the issue with the animation?

Regards.

Private
    Maria Stardust
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Maria,

Sorry for the misleading info here. No, the viewport animations are not showing up in mobile devices because of the large amount of the process they eat up and can cause glitches while scrolling. It’s intentional.

Best regards

Maria Stardust

Aha!

As always, I don’t know if you remember me Mohsin, but you’re always the only one showing light in all of my tickets, and at the end I’m very grateful for your help.

But sadly I rally can’t say the same of all your other colleagues who, although I appreciate their attempt to help, they end making me spend days of my time, message after message, awaiting their response and confusing me without any ANY answer or solution. Sorry but that was not the best service a customer could expect,  and I’m being totally honest in this because EACH time I open a new topic and ask for the service that I’m paying for, I sadly always ALWAYS get this bad experience (til you, Mohsin, appears and solve fast & quick all the issues).

I close this topic with a bittersweet, but glad for your kind help Mohsin.

Have a wonderful day.

Private
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login