#77445 Visual Composer Error on Update

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Visual Composer Error on Update

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hello Jupiter Team,
    We have updated the theme to the latest version and on our dashboard it’s showing up with the following error:
    <b>Notice</b>: Undefined property: Vc_Updater::$title in <b>/home/a0four7/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer_theme/include/classes/updaters/class-vc-updating-manager.php</b> on line <b>99</b>

Also, on our Main Plugins section, it’s showing that 5 plugins needs to be updated whereas when we enter the page, it’s only 2 plugins that needs update is what is showing up.

Refer Screenshot: https://prnt.sc/u3ai2t
    We have deactivated the Visual Composer Plugin.

Regards

Nodari Support Team

Hi there

Sorry about that, please provide us with wp-admin login details to your site in the private reply https://prnt.sc/qr3w3e to check the issue.

Thank you.

Private
    Catherine vanVonno
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private
    Catherine vanVonno
    Private
    Catherine vanVonno
    Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello Catherine,

Could you please allow me to update the plugins on your site? If yes, should I update on the live site or the beta site?

The error that you are getting is a warning which I can hide. Please provide FTP details for that.

Regards.

Catherine vanVonno

Hello again!
    Thank you for the response. I would suggest to update everything on Beta first.
    Then we can check and provide you access on Live site Or else you can share the updated version ( for the VC Composer and other plugins) and we can do it through the FTP as the updates are not pushing through.
    Regards
    P.S- Also, on main site we have updated to WordPress 5.5

Hello Catherine,

I checked your beta site and the WPBakery is already up to date. It might still show an update but that notice is from the original developer which you should ignore because we provide this plugin for free and we ourselves provide updates for it.

About the warning, the warning is not showing on the beta site because the debug mode must be disabled. You should disable that on the live site too.

Regards.

Catherine vanVonno

Hello again!
    Can you please login and check the status of the Visual Composer on the Main site pls? On one of our draft page it’s showing broken with error ( screenshot already shared before ) . This is the page where the issue is showing up. Page is currently in draft so, you can see it only when logged in.
    Regards

Catherine vanVonno

Hello,
    We have updated all the plugins and installed ‘Jquery Migrate Plugin’ as per WordPress recommendations. However some notices and warnings are showing up. One of them is on our above mentioned page. Refer: https://prnt.sc/u5dnhf
    Can you please confirm, if everything is good with the Jupiter Donut Plugin? We can turn off the Debug mode in order to remove those notices.
    Please let us know.
    Sincerely

Hello Catherine,

I checked your live site and the Donut plugin & WPBakery plugin are at the correct version.

You can now hide the notice by disabling the debug mode in the wp-config.php file. Let me know if you need some help with that.

Regards.

Catherine vanVonno

Hello again,

We have turned off the DEBUG mode and it’s good. The only problem that’s cropping up on the site at times is that Visual Composer is not opening or letting users to go to text mode and back to composer mode.Can you kindly check?
    Other than that we are good.
    Regards

Hello Catherine,

I checked the WPbakery and it seems to be working fine.

Could you please show a video of the issue so that I can see what exactly is the issue you are facing?

Regards.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login