#76670 Warning: Declaration of Axiom_Plugin_Updater

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Warning: Declaration of Axiom_Plugin_Updater

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello, I am getting this error when I try to login to wordpress (below). On other posts, on the topic, you asked for permission to login and make the fixes. Let me know what to do?

<b>Warning</b>: Declaration of Axiom_Plugin_Updater::download_package($package, $check_signatures = false) should be compatible with WP_Upgrader::download_package($package, $check_signatures = false, $hook_extra = Array) in <b>/home4/q8over60/public_html/kevinowyang.com/wp-content/plugins/masterslider/admin/includes/classes/class-axiom-plugin-updater.php</b> on line <b>29</b>

<b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home4/q8over60/public_html/kevinowyang.com/wp-content/plugins/masterslider/admin/includes/classes/class-axiom-plugin-updater.php:29) in <b>/home4/q8over60/public_html/kevinowyang.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php</b> on line <b>1296</b>

<b>Warning</b>: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home4/q8over60/public_html/kevinowyang.com/wp-content/plugins/masterslider/admin/includes/classes/class-axiom-plugin-updater.php:29) in <b>/home4/q8over60/public_html/kevinowyang.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php</b> on line <b>1299</b>

Thanks!

Amir Rather Support Team

These are just warmings, please try adding the below lines to the wp-config.php file in your website root,

ini_set('log_errors','On');
    ini_set('display_errors','Off');
    ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL );
    define('WP_DEBUG', false);
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

Looking forward to your feedback 🙂

Kevin Owyang

It worked!  thanks!

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

You are welcome.

Feel free to create a new topic if you have any other questions.

Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login