#44761 website and dashboard stuck in maintenance after theme update v6.4.1

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme website and dashboard stuck in maintenance after theme update v6.4.1

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

After updating to theme version v6.4.1, both the website and wp-dashboard are stuck in maintenance mode. I’ve tried practically all the tricks I could find on the internet to disable maintenance mode, but to no avail. These are the tricks I’ve tried:

1. Removing .maintenance from the directory. —> There was no .maintenance in the directory (even after enabling ‘Show hidden Files’);
    2. Removing/disabling (all) plugins from the wp-content folder.
    3. Creating a .maintenance file (by copying and renaming .htaccess)

Since I wasn’t that far in building my website in the first place I decided to re-install WordPress all together and find the problem. So far, I’ve found the problem, but not the solution.

In the current installation of I’ve added all the plugins I need, without installing the latest version of Jupiter (the culprit), so that you could access the WP-dashboard upon inspection. I also added the following plugins (CF7 Google sheets connector; TablePress; TablePress-table-auto-update; Contact form 7). These weren’t installed when I found out that the v6.4.1 update locked the website into maintenance mode.

Please guide me through your solution.

Kind regards,

Private
    Alexander Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Matt Temple

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for the help. However, sadly, the updating itself wasn’t the issue. Now that you’ve updatet to v6.4.1., app.thijstempel.com is stuck in maintenance mode and thus far I havent found a way to get it out of this mode. I cannot access the website in anyway now. Not even via c-panel.

As far as I can tell, the problem occurs when WP-bakery (artless edit), Jupiter Donut and Jupiter theme are all updatet to their latest versions. This problem also occurs when all other plugins are deleted, so the previous

Any clue what’s wrong?

Private
    Alexander Support Team
    Matt Temple

Hi Alexander,

Sorry for the overdue reply. However, I regret to inform you that the problem still hasn’t been fixed. I emptied the cache and the problem still occurred. I also tried to build a new website, new domain, new hosting re-downloaded the theme files from envato, even used a different browser, but as soon as all recommended plugins where installed: stuck in maintenance mode….

I genuinely don’t understand whats up..

Matt Temple

For some reason It tells me to activate plugins that have already been activated. I don’t get it.

Private
    Tatyana Hutsol Support Team
    Private
    Matt Temple
    Private
    Tatyana Hutsol Support Team
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login