#128776 Website created in Jupiter X theme is not responsive.

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Website created in Jupiter X theme is not responsive.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have develop a website in desktop Mac using Jupiter X, it looks good in Mac but in all other device including small size laptop and mobile phones the website is not at all responsive. Is there any option to turn on the responsive mode or Jupiter x does not support responsive mode. Please help me out in this case

Tatyana Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

The theme is responsive as well as Elementor editor.

We need to check your settings.

Could you upload your site to any web host and provide WP Dashboard credentials in the private reply?

Thank you.

Regards.

Muddasar Saiyed

Please assist me with path where should I check the settings and which options should I look into because currently it is hard for me to host the site on web server.

Please guide me through the settings. I will be obliged.

Nodari Support Team

Hi there

Muddasar, from what I see images lost their 100% width in the containers, if you know how to use Developer tools of the browser you need to check how this is happening, make sure the image or any other element is not outside of the container or it has 100% in the container. Yes, I understand this sounds technical 🙁
    there is a good alternative just upload it on any free Webhosting temporary and we will do all this work for you, you may use this Webhosting to host your website for free: https://infinityfree.net/

Thanks in advance

Private
    Muddasar Saiyed
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hello,

Please provide the login details to the wp-admin panel as well.

Thank you.

Regards.

Private
    Muddasar Saiyed
    Private
    Muddasar Saiyed

Hello,

The problem is related to the margin values you set in your custom templates.

For example, in the template “All Applications” you set -50px margin-left for Desktop https://prnt.sc/1qaa0hk and it’s also applied for tablet and phone devices. When I set the values to 0 for tablet, the column position was changed for this specific device.

You need check other columns and templates and edit margins/paddings for tablet/phone devices.

Let us know the result.

Regards.

Muddasar Saiyed

Thank you so much I will let you know once I make changes in responsive mode.

Hello,

You’re welcome!

Regards.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login