#135673 Website Has Had Errors Ever Since I Updated Elementor and Other Plugins

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Website Has Had Errors Ever Since I Updated Elementor and Other Plugins

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I updated my clients website ( https://earth4me.com.au/ ) a few days ago and since then there has been nothing but errors and issues. After a bit of troubleshooting, I worked out that there was an issue with the Advanced Custom Fields plugin and Raven. I have since deactivated them, but in doing so it has hampered the functionality of the website, including removing the website main menu. Can you please look into this and see if you can get the website fully functional again.

Many thanks in advance,

Daniel

alex-26564dee

We have some issues as well … new blog posts simply show a copy content from previous blog posts … and we cannot figure out what this might be … so will be following

Nodari Support Team

Hi Daniel

At this moment you are using a very old version of the theme, I suspect this is the major problem right now, can you please update it to the latest version? otherwise, if you allow me, I will do this for you (Just in case, please create a backup)

Alex, if I’m not wrong you already have your ticket?

Regards

Daniel Secomb

Yes, please go ahead. Thank you, Nodari.

Private
    Nodari Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Daniel Secomb

Hi Nodari,

Yes, I mentioned that since I updated my client’s website, by updating WordPress to the latest version and updated a few plugins, there has been nothing but errors and issues. If you could please get to the bottom of it, I would really appreciate it. My client is starting to get very frustrated.

Thank you in advance,

Daniel

Daniel Secomb

It’s alright. I fixed it myself.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Glad to hear that the issue is fixed, thanks for informing us ūüôā

Daniel Secomb

Actually, the issue is back. I think it may have something to do with the htaccess file. If you can look into this ASAP, I would really appreciate it. Again, I merely updated WordPress and a few plugins and then the issues began.

Your prompt help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Daniel

Private
    Alexander Hutsol Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Daniel Secomb

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for getting back to me. I had a look in the cPanel and I can confirm that the PHP version is actually 7.4. I also disabled the “Mailchimp for Woocommerce” plugin (added a “.bak” extension)¬† and unfortunately, there is no difference.

Thank you for your help so far.

Daniel

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Daniel,

I was not able to see your pages and the backend because of a 504 server internal error. I don’t know if you fixed it or not, but once I saved the php.ini file again, the issue was resolved. It was having a permission problem, but again, I’m not sure if you fixed it at the same time, or the issue was the php.ini file.

Bests

Daniel Secomb

Hi Mohsin.

The website was up for most of the day, but when my client logged in then started to produce the 504 server internal error again. Any ideas?

I very much appreciate your help with this.

Kind Regards,

Daniel

Nodari Support Team

Hi Daniel

Your website was still not accessible and this time error was coming from the Woocommerce plugin, however, I don’t think Woocommerce is the issue, deactivate all your plugins and start activating the theme at a time to see which plugin is triggering the error.
    Right now your website is working normally again.
    Can you please also contact hosting support? let them know about this issue, they also might be related to your hosting enrionment.

Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login