#77787 Website Malware/Virus

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Website Malware/Virus

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

My client’s website, https://www.r-lifestyle.com/ has been hacked with either a virus/malware recently. This is the virus https://medium.com/@moonswamp_14766/how-to-remove-js-donatelloflowfirstly-ga-from-wordpress-b37d61184f95

What we have done is, my IT guys have already removed the hack. However realised that each time we activate Elementor and Woocommerce, the redirection to the hackers site comes back.

Then when we disable some of them, the website displays all the text, without any UI/CSS formatting.

Can you please help?

Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello Marrilyn,

Did you follow all the steps shown in the article?

If the redirection is still happening, it may be that there are still some links present in the database.

It’s very obvious that when you deactivate the page builder, all the content added using the page builder will show only text without and UI.

Please ask your IT guys to check and clean the DB too.

Regards.

Marrilyn S.H. Tong

We have followed all steps in the article, and also cleaned the database. Any other suggestions?

Nodari Support Team

hey there

In general, when such a thing happens you need to clean files (only update the theme, plugin, and WordPress may not work) and the database if it’s done then you should not have any problem, but if you still have the same problem then something was not done with the attention and you still need to investigate your files or database, there is no other chance for malicious software

I must say this problem is not related to the WordPress theme (or any plugin) and our answer might not be full like answers from the professionals from this field, I would recommend to the first check which virus/malware you have and then you will find a way to remove it, also, you have to investigate this question in the web as well

Thanks in advance ๐Ÿ™‚

Marrilyn S.H. Tong

How about this, we have done the cleaning and now the site looks like this https://www.r-lifestyle.com/

Images seem to be not showing on the site. Can you please guide us what to add into the site for them to display properly again?

Marrilyn S.H. Tong

dont worry about it. We have found a way to fix it. Thanks!

Nodari Support Team

Glad to hear that ๐Ÿ™‚

thank you for updating us, if you need anything else we are ready to help

Elena Caramanico

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hello also my site It s Always hack every day upload new Path in wp-content</p>

Nodari Support Team

Hi Elena

Please check my answer above, you have to consider all the suggestions and recommendations, there is nothing wrong with the theme or plugins, its security issues if your environment or third party plugins

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login