#77509 Website not loading, 500 internal server error.

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Website not loading, 500 internal server error.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

We use an Ultimate Managed WordPress Hosting from GoDaddy website with WordPress version 5.5, Jupiter X version 1.20.1, and the latest versions of plugins: Anti-Spam by CleanTalk, Autoptimize, Elementor, Elementor Pro, Modula, Modula PRO, Raven, Smart Slider 3, Visual Form Builder, and Yoast SEO Premium. These are all plugins we use on our other websites, which either use Jupiter or Jupiter X. Frequently on our website, the site loads slowly for more than a minute, then shows a 500 internal error. I am thinking it is not necessarily the plugins, because sometimes even safe mode on Godaddy won’t load. However, it might be the plugins, because manually deactivating all plugins via FTP will solve the problem. I have tried WP-Downgrade but when they tell me to update core, there is no option to actually update the core. I’ve also tried Test jQuery Updates plugin, but it didn’t work. What seems to help, mostly, is the Enable jQuery Migrate Helper plugin. The site still goes down, just less frequently. We had a client yesterday try to access the website, but the site was down again. We have to publish our website soon, but this 500 internal server error is concerning. I did see an error message before in the Jupiter X forum about issues with Jupiter and WordPress 5.5, and how to downgrade/use jQuery migrate, but you’ve since removed it. I would like an email of that message, because it would help explain to the client why the website might be acting the way it is. I will attach my credentials below. I really need help, ASAP.

Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There

At the moment the site is loading correctly screenshot

How can I replicate the issue?

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login