#133090 When new Page Section is added it’s automatically added to a row?

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme When new Page Section is added it’s automatically added to a row?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am not sure what is happening, but before when I would add a page section it would just add the page section then I could add a background image to that section and text overlay, etc.

But now when I add a page section it automatically adds the page section into a row and causes all sorts of issues, for example I can no longer add text over the image, or format an image to cover the whole background of the page section easily.

I reached out to WPBakery, here is there response:

“Hi,

The page section element used at your endĀ is not our standard element. It is most likely added by your theme author to enhance the theme functionality or is coming from a third party add-on. You can check our standard elements/features by creating an online demo here: https://wpbakery.com/try/
    We would suggest you to get in touch with the respective author so he can guide you with the same.

Thanks

Your ticket (#110521) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email”

Please help me figure this out so I can complete the needed work on our website.

Thank you!

Anthony

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

Ok, got it, please try again I installed Wpbackery page builder (Modified version) which is optimized for the theme and its working now normally, before this you were using standard Wpbackery page builder, that was the problem

Thanks

Anthony Maid2Satisfy

You’re AWESOME!!!!

Nodari Support Team

Anthony, you are awesome too, have the best weekend šŸ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login