#136667 Where can I customize My Account Page for WooCommerce?

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Where can I customize My Account Page for WooCommerce?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am setting up my WooCommerce Webshop and I have followed the instructions on your Tutorials as well.

Via Appearance -> Customizer _> WooCommerce, I could customize all the official set pages by WooCommerce, the collors etc. But there is no section to customize the My Account page. At least, I can not find it. Can you guide me? Actually, I only want to change the collors, like I did with the other pages (Shop, Cart, Product Page etc).

Thank you,

Yara

Nodari Support Team

Hi Yara

Sorry about that, probably not all places are not reachable by customizer, but I can help with that, please provide a good reference of the element you want to style and I will generate custom CSS for you ūüôā

Would be also nice if you include a link to your account page and provide access details in a PRIVATE reply

Regards

Private
    Yara van den Eertwegh
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private
    Yara van den Eertwegh
    Private
    Yara van den Eertwegh
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hello there

I have added the below CSS

.woocommerce #respond input#submit, .woocommerce a.button, .woocommerce button.button, .woocommerce input.button, .woocommerce .jupiterx-wc-loadmore {
        background-color: #43748f !important;
        border: 1px solid #43748f !important;
    }
    .woocommerce #respond input#submit:hover, .woocommerce #respond input#submit:focus, .woocommerce a.button:hover, .woocommerce a.button:focus, .woocommerce button.button:hover, .woocommerce button.button:focus, .woocommerce input.button:hover, .woocommerce input.button:focus, .woocommerce .jupiterx-wc-loadmore:hover, .woocommerce .jupiterx-wc-loadmore:focus {
        color: #fff;
        background-color: #4d8da9 !important;
        border-color: #4d8da9 !important;
    }
    .woocommerce .woocommerce-MyAccount-navigation ul li.is-active {
        background-color: #43748f !important;
    }
    .woocommerce ul.products li.product .price del {
        color: #4d8da9 !important;
    }

Please check now.

Yara van den Eertwegh

Thank you! That looks good!

I need some new support with my WooCommerce shop. Some parts do not work well and I meet troubles. I just extended my support via Envato Market, confirmed payment, but my support days are not updated. It still says I have 0 remaining support.

What to do with that?

Thank you!

Private
    Yara van den Eertwegh
    Private
    Yara van den Eertwegh
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hi there

Could you please send over your Purchase Code or email id for us to check your subscription?

Regards

Yara van den Eertwegh

Hi Amir,

Nodari has fixed it for me. I mentioned it in another post.

Thanks for your reply!

Yara

Nodari Support Team

You are welcome Yara, feel free to contact us again, I will mark this ticket as a resolved now.

Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login