#131877 Where is my Slider Revolution License Key?

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Where is my Slider Revolution License Key?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Please advise

Nodari Support Team

Hi Jennifer,

When premium third-party plugins are bundled in the theme they come without an activation or license key, those plugins are covered by developer license, and not necessary to activate them, it is also technically not possible to activate all those plugins for each customer. Please note, we care about plugin updates and minor support, if you have specific questions related to functionality let me know

Regards

Jennifer

Hi Nodari,

Yes I was just hoping to use the slider templates. Is that possible via the bundled plugin at all? It would just save me a lot of time 🙂

Thanks,

Jen

Amir Rather Support Team

Unfortunately No, You will be able to use all the features of the plugins except the premium features. For the premium features, you will have to buy a separate license.

Thank you for understanding 🙂

Jennifer

Ah ok I see.

Well I think, if it’s editable enough, I could manage with the product carousel. Please see attached image.

I would want the featured image to cover 50% of the box on the left, and the title, tags, price, description to sit in the 50% on the right. Is this possible? I’ve checked the presets and none seem to offer the image on the left.

Thanks,

Jen

Nodari Support Team

Hi Jennifer

So you want to build that layout with Slider revolution? Not sure how this is possible, It may require some customization as well.
    have you tried all carousel elements before?

p.s. please attach screenshot

Regards

Jennifer

Hi Nodari,

Yes I was thinking off using the product grid carousel, but I can’t get image to sit on the left and info on the right… See screenshot attached.

Is it possible to move these elements?

Thanks,

Jen

Nodari Support Team

Jennifer, probably it’s possible but it will require customization, if you want that element customized you may contact to WpDone, otherwise, you may need to find some other solutions (Other carousel elements) or third-party plugins

Regards

Jennifer

I see, ok thanks. I might get the RS premium, in that case. That template is probably the quickest way.

Thanks

Amir Rather Support Team

You’re most welcome 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login