#128834 White Text in Admin Cannot be Seen

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme White Text in Admin Cannot be Seen

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I am using the Callirrhoe template of Jupiter X.  The admin area for creating posts, pages, etc., shows white text on a white background and is thus unreadable.  I assume it is a CSS issue.  If I highlight the page with my mouse cursor, I can see the text is present but is the same color as the page.

Private
    toritejutsu-bc358991
    This reply has been marked as private.
    toritejutsu-bc358991

I installed the child theme and resolved the issue with the admin, but I lose the styling on the header of the menu.  It becomes very plain and loses the red styling and logo.

With the main theme, the styling on the menu looks correct but the admin area issue with the white text is there when adding new posts, pages, etc.

Please let me know what to do.  Neither option is 100% and I originally installed demo content and have tested disabling plugins to no avail.

toritejutsu-bc358991

After trial and error, I was able to activate the child theme and add the header and footer templates to it.  This seems to have resolved my issue.  I will update if I find any other issues.

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

Thanks for updating us and sorry for the delayed response.
    Feel free to start a new ticket if you have any questions or problems with the theme

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login