#77182 Widgets Dashboard Not Clickable – Jupiter Core Plugin

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Widgets Dashboard Not Clickable – Jupiter Core Plugin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

Just some info in case it may help troubleshooting.

I’d noticed forum posts mentioning you can’t click Widgets and open them on the Dashboard.

I found they are clickable if you disable Jupiter Core.

If Jupiter Core is enabled – if you inspect element and expand the widgets-holder-wrap and find sidebar-description

and uncheck display:none they will open.

Amir Rather Support Team

Could you please send over your site URL and administrative WordPress access(in a private reply) so we can check what might be going on in the backend? We’ll need permission to debug this.

Private
    JLB
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Amir Rather Support Team

Hi There,

On a few websites, the widgets started working once the Enable jQuery Migrate Helper plugin did you try it?

If no? please try and Let us know?

Regards

JLB

Yes, that does do it for now.

It’s showing the following warning, but I assume the artbees team is working on the 5.5 jQuery Related updates.

This page generated the following warnings:

1. /wp-content/themes/jupiter/framework/admin/assets/js/widgets.js: jQuery.fn.live() is deprecated

Please make sure you are using the latest version of all of your plugins, and your theme. If you are, you may want to ask the developers of the code mentioned in the warnings for an update.

Thanks-

Amir Rather Support Team

Hello There

Yes, this shall be resolved with a new WordPress update, for now, glad the site is working 🙂

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login