#138487 Woocommerce checkout

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme Woocommerce checkout

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

<p class=””>Hello. I installed the Klarna Checkout plugin for woocommerce payments.The design is messed up when hitting “pay with Klarna”. Looks like this:</p>
    <p class=””>https://snipboard.io/PYp2tj.jpg</p>
    <p class=””>Chatted with woo they told med its the theme that overrides the settings. Can you help me sort this out so that it looks great? :)</p>

Nodari Support Team

Hi Robert

let us see it, what is the URL of the website? ūüôā

Regards

Robert Helle

Hi. It is omlavkarbo.no

Robert Helle

we hope to launch the site today, so I would appreciate it greatly if you have the chance to look at this asap. Thanks a lot.

Private
    Nodari Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Private
    Robert Helle
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

To fix the issue with the Klarna Checkout, I’ve added this CSS code in Jupiter > Theme Options > Advanced > Custom CSS:

.checkout.woocommerce-checkout #kco-wrapper {
    overflow: unset;
    }

As for the mobile view I added this code:

@media (max-width: 767px){
    .mk-checkout-steps.mk-checkout-steps-number {
    text-align: left;
    }
    .woocommerce-cart .woocommerce-notices-wrapper {
    display: none;
    }}

Please check the site now.

Regards.

Robert Helle

Thanks a lot. But still the “FULLF√ėR BESTILLINGEN” appears below the number. Can you make this font a few px smaller?

Thanks also about Klarna but please dont activate this function as there are some issues with the payment method I need to solve. Ive deactivated it again now. Anyway thanks.

Robert Helle

I am trying to hide the order notes field and the continue shopping button on the checkout page. Ive searched the net btu can not find a solution/css that works. Could you help me out please ? Thanks.

Nodari Support Team

Hi there

Please try this css code now:

@media (max-width: 767px){
    .mk-checkout-steps-number .mk-checkout-step {
        margin: 0;
    }
    span.mk-checkout-step.mk-checkout-step-complete {
        display: flex;
    }
    }
    .woocommerce-additional-fields__field-wrapper {
    }
    .woocommerce-checkout a.button.wc-backward {
    }

Regards

Robert Helle

Thanks a lot. That worked perfectly fine. I am also trying to solve å few more issues. Could you help me out with the following please:

1. I use the plugin mailchimp for woocommerce to sign up customers. The sign up checkbox appears in the checkout:

I am trying to do two things here: 1. Move it to just above the other checkox shown here:

and 2, also show this checkbox on the “VIPPS EXPRESS CHECKOUT” page. Many customers use this way to pay. Do you know if there is a way to gather the email adress for the customer on the express checkout? I realize this is not directly relevant to the Jupiter theme, sp please let me know if I must take this question elsewhere:

https://omlavkarbo.no/vipps-express-checkout/?sec=77c9127798

Robert Helle

Hello again. I have deactivated this plugin temporarily because it does not collect customers as subscribers. It only collects them in a list in mailchimp. Ive adressed this with mailchimp. I dunno if you can help me with a solution while this is deactivated or not ? Thanks.

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi Robert.

1. I use the plugin mailchimp for woocommerce to sign up customers. The sign up checkbox appears in the checkout:

I don’t know if that would be possible via a CSS fix. The checkboxes are stored in different containers and it’s not possible to position them like this. I believe in this specific case, the MailChimp for WooCommerce plugin support can help you better with the actions they made. You may also need to override that plugin view files in your child theme. Better to contact their support for sure.

2 – Regarding the VIPPS button on the checkout page, I believe that the plugin meant to print the express checkout button on the cart page. If you are sure that it doesn’t have any options to place it on the checkout page, you may need to override the checkout page template or use a hook to print the button manually. I am not sure what shortcode or hook should I call to print that button, so better to contact the plugin author and ask for help in this case too.

3 – Sorry, but not sure what can be the reason. It’s all about a third party plugin and service. Thanks for your understanding.

Bests

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login