#131141 Woocommerce header and picture format on mobile phone

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Woocommerce header and picture format on mobile phone

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Dear,

I have three questions:

• How can I change the format of the picture of my webshop item on mobile phone? This is very small and viewers cannot see the picture. On desktop and iPad it looks fine.
    • How can I change the header title of my shop page? The picture is fine but I’d like to show ‘SHOP’ instead of archieven –> producten (see picture attached or on my site)
    • How can I change that my product items are shown under the bar of the range of cost of products and categories of items (for now I only have one but I will soon add a lot more items)

Many thanks

Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

1 – You forgot to provide the website URL, however, based on what your website title was shown in the screenshot, I searched in google and reached this website:
    http://goestingske.com/orzo-met-gebakken-feta/

I can not see any small picture on mobile here. Please check my screenshot attached. Can you also share a picture containing the issue?

2 – You need to use the LocoTranslate plugin and translate that word to whatever you want. You can find it under LocoTranslate -> Themes -> Jupiter X or in LocoTranslate -> Plugins -> Jupiter X Core.

3 – I recommend you to follow these articles first:

Best regards

Private
    vandijckdebbie-5a3a8bfb
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mohsin Al-Rabieai Support Team

Hi there,

In the Customizer -> WooCommerce -> Product List, you have set a large value for the desktop image container as padding. The thing is, the same value will apply to the mobile if you don’t override that value in mobile. I just settle the value to 0 and the issue is resolved now.

—–

You can override every single shop default page using Jet Woo Builder (referring to the articles that I shared previously).

If you want to only remove the “Archieven:” word, use the following CSS fix:

.woocommerce-shop h1.jupiterx-archive-title.jupiterx-archive-header-post-title {color: transparent; position: relative;}

.woocommerce-shop h1.jupiterx-archive-title.jupiterx-archive-header-post-title span {color: black; position: absolute; left: 0;}

But if you want to totally remove “Archieven: Producten”, use this CSS:

.woocommerce-shop h1.jupiterx-archive-title.jupiterx-archive-header-post-title {display: none;}

Best regards

vandijckdebbie-5a3a8bfb

Thank you so much!!

Alexander Hutsol Support Team

Hello,

You are welcome.

We would greatly appreciate it if you could please share your experience in using our product and the Support you’ve received. You can quickly do so by going to the “Downloads” tab in Themeforest. Thank you on behalf of the whole Artbees Team!

Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login