#139482 Woocommerce issues & critical error

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme Woocommerce issues & critical error

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am having a huge issue in Woocommerce. I have been in contact with woocommerce and they seem to think that there is an issue within the theme as I have had no issues when doing another site, so I am PRAYING you can help me.

1. I have an additional plugin that adds Fedex shipping to pull up the shipping rates. It will not pull up the rates even though and I have everything setup as it should be. When I add an item to the cart, under shipping there is an option to enter an address to get the rate and it says:
      • No shipping options were found.”
      • If I proceed by clicking “Proceed to checkout” from the Cart page, I am given the option to entering the billing and the shipping.  I do this, and I get: “There are no shipping options available. Please ensure that your address has been entered correctly, or contact us if you need any help.”
    2. In addition, the page is very narrow and I cannot seem to figure out where to fix this, I’ve checked the row and margin columns and it stays the same.
    3. At the bottom of the checkout page, it says “There has been a critical error on this website” but I don’t know what that is or how to resolve it.
    4. Finally also on this page, When I enter the billing address, why am I forced to enter another address in the shipping? It does not fill in automatically. If I click ship to a different address at the top, it seems that it would only then clear it out to ship to a different address.
    Nodari Support Team

Hi Cece

1. Is it visible on the default WordPress theme? how can I replicate this problem? I cant see it at this moment on your website.

2.3. I see a lot of errors were caused by the Woocommerce Paypal plugin, you can check your log file, once I deactivated this plugin many things seems to be corrected now, page width is normal and no error message is appearing now,

4. By default shipping and billing addresses are different and they need to be filled separatelly, this page is controlled by Woocommerce, so please check the setup of the Checkout page

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login