#137623 WooCommerce My Account Address viewing problem

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme WooCommerce My Account Address viewing problem

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Can you offer me support with the following? I have payed for renewed support, but it does not show in my account. I have asked support for this in a previous support ticket.

Webshop

• The text in Shop -> My Account -> Address, is not viewed right. See attached file. It is very small contained, instead of readable on the page.
    • Some feedback: I noticed that the shopping cart icons from Raven are not rightly connected. When choosing an icon, another icon is showed than that is chosen for.

Can you login with the access credentials that I provide underneath? I have removed Artbees as a user from my websites, but it is still present in my Network Admin. Let me know!

Thank you.

Greetings,

Yara

Private
    Nodari Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nodari Support Team

Yara, your support period is extended to 180 days, please check

You just needed to click “Extended your license support?” here on this page. https://themes.artbees.net/dashboard/register-product/

Yara van den Eertwegh

Hi Nodari,

Thank you for your help! Great!

The CCS code works perfect. I have also added it to a subdomain with same content. Thank you!

About the shopping cart icon. I have found the one I want to use. So no need for help there. Only feedback that they do not match.

Also thank you for checking my license support. I do not undertsand what you say I should have done. I do not see a button ‘Extend your License support’ on the link you send. Only a ‘Register your License’. Is that the same one?

Thanks again.

Yara

Nodari Support Team

Hi Yara

Ok, got it šŸ™‚

“Only a ā€˜Register your Licenseā€™. Probably you cant see it because we already extended your license šŸ˜‰

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Login