#76280 WooCommerce template override

Landing Forums Jupiter WordPress Theme WooCommerce template override

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I’m not able to override WooCommerce templates from a Jupiter Child Theme. The overrides work for other themes like Twenty Twenty. See attached screenshots.

Have you guys changed the template loader? How can I override themes in WooCommerce?

The template file I want to override is: woocommerce/templates/emails/email-addresses.php

Danish Iqbal Support Team

Hello Vanessa,

Have you enabled the Shop Customizer in the Theme Options?

If yes, it has a different file structure which is framework/admin/customizer/woocommerce/templates

If not, then, you will have to share the WP login details and the FTP details (in a private reply) so that I could debug the issue further.

Regards.

Vanessa Takkar

So where do I create a template override file for email-addresses.php? Where should I put it in my child theme?

Hello Vanessa,

Assuming you have enabled Shop Customizer in the Theme Options, in the child theme, create this folder structure framework/admin/customizer/woocommerce/templates/email and then override the email-addresses.php file there.

Let me know if that works.

Regards.

Vanessa Takkar

Still not working, see attached screnshot

Alexander Support Team

Hello,

Would you mind to provide us with wp-admin and FTP (FTP host, FTP user, FTP password, FTP port) login details to your site in the private reply https://prnt.sc/qr3w3e to check the issue?

Thank you.

Regards.

Private
    Vanessa Takkar
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hello Vanessa,

I just now tried to override the email’s file in my local site and it worked fine. Here is a screenshot https://tinyurl.com/yxawj3uz

I checked your site and you are using outdated versions of WordPress, theme and the plugins. Please update your WordPress, theme and the plugins to the latest version and if the override still does not work, I will debug this issue further.

Regards.

Vanessa Takkar

Thank you. The directory should have been emails, I had named it wrongly.

Oh great, glad you figured it out ๐Ÿ™‚

You’re welcome ๐Ÿ™‚

Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login