#78073 WooCommerce templates outdated and not loading into admin panel

Landing Forums JupiterX WordPress Theme WooCommerce templates outdated and not loading into admin panel

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have several sites with Jupiter X theme and they are all acting the same. whenever I try to click into any woocommerce admin tabs, I get this message (attached). Obviously there’s an error and ive deducted it is this theme because woocommerce works fine on all the other sites I manage.

Quick advise plzzzzzz

RSNL Creative

shoot ya I have 3 or 4 sites running Jupiter X, and I updated all of theme to the August release of the theme and now they are all out of whack with the new elementor and wordpress 5.5…. are you guys going to be releasing another update soon to fix these issues?

RSNL Creative

ok sorry for my annoying response. idk what happened but woocommerce seems to be resolved? I did nothing but noticed elementor updated to 3.0.1…. the other main issue im facing since updating to latest release of Jupiter X is the flex spacing of my headers on two different sites is messed up. see attachments.

this is for sites:

bulldogarmory.com & myriadaero.com

Thanks for ur support

Dino

Private
    Danish Iqbal Support Team
    This reply has been marked as private.
    RSNL Creative

hey Danish,

Yes everything seemed to resolve itself? not sure what happened but its all working now. thanks for getting back to me

Nodari Support Team

Hey there

Thank you for updating us, I will mark this question as a resolved if you still need any assistance just reply back

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login